Wednesday 24 May 2017

So Sad

Good morning all.

I usually like to post the funniest things that happen during my weekly journey but don't have anything much to say today. I'm still reeling over recent events as I'm sure so is everyone else.

My heart goes out to all in Manchester.

So my card
I wanted to add my candle to all who have lit theirs.










Recipe

LOTV  christmas angel (I think) -  coloured with distress inks cut out using Arched Window nesting dies from Once Upon A Stamp,  matted onto  Marianne - petra oval LR0240
Papers - Wild Rose Studio Holly Lane
GoKreate - xxl frilly 5 for base card.
Magnolia Doohickey - cute wings, sprawling ferns and dream tag
Dove - Apple Blossom die (free from magazine)
Ivy die - Cottage Cutz harvest fall corner
Flowers and ribbon - WOC

Challenges - TBA

Big Hugs
Sue XXX

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Sue. t was awful what happened in Manchester, my heart goes out to all involved.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue! What a lovely thing to do! Yes I am sure you are right, everyone is reelin! But oh what a beautiful creation you have made! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is still in shock over the events in Manchester. Like Judy I think your card is a beautiful tribute to those who have suffered.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a terrible shock for us all the way over in New Zealand too Sue,such a sensless tragedy..but a beautiful and striking card with the gorgeous image,flowers and lush bow..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable, so pretty and detailed
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sue... you never fail to impress me... stunning
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Sue, this is so beautiful and a wonderful tribute to those poor people in Manchester.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How ADORABLE is this Gorgeous Card. I always love an Easel Card and the colours and Embellies are perfect. Looove your choice of Image and Colouring too.

    ReplyDelete