Wednesday 15 February 2012

Hi to followers and visitors,
 News News News......... Wanted  to let you know I was chosen to be on the Whimsical Wednesday Design Team, Whoop!..... and will be posting my first DT card on my blog on wednesday the 22nd of Feb.
  I would love for you all to join us and play along with the challenge and of course give me some support and feedback on my card and of my fellow design team members.

  There's a link HERE to Whimsical Designs so you can visit and check out the wonderful sentiment stamps (shown below). Each of the names below, once you click on them will take you to that members blog;
Esther,GiGi,Heather,Margie,Michelle,Monica,Nanne,Shelly,Theresa

I would also like to mention their current challenge "Colors of Love" has been extended untill the 29th Feb.





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations hun, can't wait to see your beautiful creations, well done, I am really pleased for you
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sue!!!
    its so exciting isnt it!!
    but I'm not surprised you will be a great asset to their team your work is amzing!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete