Friday 16 November 2012

Spend Spend Spend!

Good morning everyone and a special welcome to my new followers.
Another Friday is upon us.
My some of you have been quite busy. I have been trying to catch up on commenting and found some of you efficient crafters have posted a card nearly every day. I only seem to find the time at the mo to do maybe a couple, I just don't know where the time goes.
 
I have been having a spend on ebay this week. It's  been a while since I've had a look and got a bit carried away. I've bought quite a few Marianne dies (Annie's fault, her work using these dies is awesome)  and some stamps that have worked out cheaper than the shop so I'm chuffed.
Telling the hubby as each parcel arrives that I'm spending my ' birthday money'  (for about the tenth time.. hee hee)  Oh well nearly Christmas!
 
Well as it's Friday there's another new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts.
This week it's the turn of the lovely Lisa to host and her chosen theme is
 
CAS - Black and White
your card should have a clean and simple (CAS) design, The colour scheme should primarily be black and white but an accent colour ( in your image or on your embellishment) is fine.
 
This weeks fab sponsor is
 
Meljens Designs
 
 
And here is mine. Now those of you who know my stuff will know how hard it is for me to not throw everthing at my cards so I had to smack myself on the knuckle a few times, and it still looks to me a little crowded perhaps, sorry Lisa.
 
To be fair I enjoyed putting this together and I quite like the end result and it didn't take all night so me thinks I'll be making a few more to send out using  different colours and embellies, maybe I'll add some glitter, oh and a gem or two.... thanks Lisa you've cracked the rest of my crimble cards!

 
 




 
 
Recipe
 
Martha Stewart - PATP
Marianne Creatables - LR0234 (birthday buy)
Cottage Cutz - Holiday Ornament backed with black card
Memory Box - Blooming Poinsettia
Sentiment - Anita's Xmas Classics stamp set.
Have a fab day whatever you're doing and will catch ya all laters.
Hugs Sue X
 
 

37 comments:

  1. Hi Sue I say that when a parcel arrives but as my birthday was in February I don't think he believes me, anyway I love your card the black and white design is gorgeous. The bauble is beautiful as is the flower. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sue, it's def a CAS card in my eyes, but then I love my embellishments, lol
    Such a classy card,
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sue, this is soooooo beautiful. Love the simple elegance of it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUst GORgeous! FABulous colours and I LOve your design..
    Chrissyxx
    Soon be Christmas lol...Then you can spend your Christmas money instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely Sue. It is very elegant.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Sue. I love the elegant design and the gorgeous white poinsettia

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous creation..love the die cuts..x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic CAS card, love the bauble and the poinsettia!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Sue this is absolutely beautiful, wow, I have always loved the black and white colour combo it looks classy, elegant and expensive, the die cuts and design are superb. Sue I want to thank you so much for my little candy package that I received I am over the moon, I thank you with all my heart.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome Sue, I love it. You blame Annie for your buying and I blame you for mine. Lol!!! My card was made with one I blame you for. Lol!! Have a great weekend sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful Sue, love the diecuts.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So elegant Sue.. beautiful, love the white on black, so effective..beautiful dies and love the fancy edging..gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so stunning sue.i love the black and white and really stylish design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card Sue. Love the design.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Totally stunning card. Very very nice!

    Judy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is gorgeous Sue, what a beautiful design! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this is so beautiful!! I love all the punches/die cuts. Very, very stunning. Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, this card is GORGEOUS! Had no idea MS PATPs could look so good. This must be the loveliest CAS card I've ever seen - it's still exciting and there are so many lovely details. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a gorgeous card Sue, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is lovely.
    I love all the detail punching

    Thank you for allowing us to see your talent.
    I am so thrilled to have you in our challenge this week.
    Please come back next week.
    We hope you had clicked to be a follower
    for a chance at the winning prizes.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so beautiful. It would be stunning with almost any background color. Very lovely idea. Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner this week.

    Diane Tammy's Scrapin' Corner DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow its gorgeous Sue. Just love the dies you have used and the whole thing is so elegant and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi Sue,
    so stylish and beautiful creation!
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Die-cuts and Punches Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Sue
    Lovely creation, great use of dies and punches. Very elegant. hugs, Frances

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Sue!! I love the black and white. It is very creative!!

    Thanks for joining us at Tammy’s Scrapin Corner this week. Remember to be chosen for a prize, you must be a follower of this challenge blog. Hope to see you next week. Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card Sue...love the black and white colour combination. Very elegant.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Sue! What a gorgeous card - very sophisticated. Love the B and W combination it always looks so elegant! The bauble and poinsettia are the perfect finishing touches! x

    ReplyDelete
  28. just popped on to say hi an will be following you now ...looking forwards to working with you and oh my word a stunning card hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a beautiful mono card, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love that square die too! and what a fabulous black and white card you have made.

    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love black and white! The card is beautiful! Thank you for joining us Craft Us Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh you know I like black and white cards Sue and this one is Gorgeous. So striking. You know your next buying excuse will be Christmas money to spend on Ebay, lol. Good for you.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  33. oops me again.
    thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. So gorgeous and elegant, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. beautiful creation, thanks for joining in for our Winter Wonderland challenge this week at My Mums Craft Shop challenge! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your B&W themed Xmas card so different and very elegant.. Thanks for joining us this week at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!! Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your card is so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete