Sunday 7 April 2013

Another one for the pot!!

Good morning all, hope the sun is shining where you are, it hasn't quite managed here yet but I'm hoping it will.
Yesterday was gorgeous, although cold, the sun shone all day, shame I was working!!
 
So the card I have today is for my Christmas Card Buddies.
 I actually had this ready to post last Sunday cos I got mixed up with my weeks, an age thing I believe, soo I'm quite chuffed to be on time with this one (big grin on my chops)  and it's the lovely Sylvie's choice of Silver and one other colour, soo after I'd scratched my head a few times I went in search of some Silver, cos I don't use it and didn't know if I had any, but hey ho in one of the drawers that doesn't get opened much there it was.
 In another drawer that doesn't get opened much I found the tree stamp and so my card was born.... so to speak.
 
Oooh I do love glitter on Christmas Cards!!!
 
 


 
 
 
Recipe
 
Cardstock and Silver had for a while from goodness knows where.
Tree stamp - Dimension Fourth, stamped in black and glittered with Jones Tones Holographic Silver,
inside stamped with grey and glittered.

LOTV - silver mesh and sentiment and tag.
Snowflake charm from stash, I know it's hard to see but it's on the front with the tag.
Marianne snowflake - CR1227
Diamantes - stash
 
Hope you all have a fab Sunday.
Hugs Sue X


33 comments:

  1. Oh Sue this is stunning. Love silver and black together. So elegant.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue a fabulous card. So dramatic and of course so sparkly too. Great design and layout
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its just gorgeous Sue, love all that sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silver and black is so elegant. Looks gorgeous. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely stunning Sue!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Sue, love all the bling. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sue. I love the image and the silver sparkle looks wonderful with the black
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue
    This is fabulous ... Love it ... My card is p to.....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful, Sue!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really stunning Sue.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it Sue...need that stamp! and how sparkly is that glitter wow...great card xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and sparkly - love the tree stamp! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeously scrummy, blingy card - you've certainly done Sylvie's challenge justice (I'd love to see this entered into my CHNC challenge extra for April if you'd like to add it) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sue this is a lovely Christmas Card! Love the black and silver and sparkle!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What FABulous colours..Sue..
    LOve all your bling too.
    Chrissyxx
    Think we all have a couple of drawers that don't get opened lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous sparkly christmas card Sue, love it!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the black and silver Sue! Not to mention the glitter!!! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh i love the sparkle .. fab card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful Sue. Love the silver embossed image and the design is gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really gorgeous, I love all the sparkle and the image is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving all the silver and and black and white...So elegant and glimmery...this is really a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh, this is a sparkling bit of silver gorgeousness! Love it, Sue! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  23. Black and silver... never goes out of style! Very very classy concoction. Well done, Sue!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card, love the image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning, love the black and silver together, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  26. so gorgeous sue.really fab sparkle and bling and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh that is a spectacular image Sue! Beautifully layered with the black..so striking! What a superb card.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card I love all the sparkle
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. A fabulous sparkly card Sue, love it! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card..love the silver and black together..they really pop out. Very nicely done.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a beautiful card Sue.Love this stamp - it's gorgeous.Can't beat a bit of silver.Hope you're okay.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  32. what fabulous silvery sparkle on your festive creation!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete