Friday 12 May 2017

And Another One.

Hello all you lovely crafters. 

Well we've had some super sunshine this week, just loved it, but today it's dull and it's been a bit showery  and windy. just in time for the weekend!

Ever had a 'wish I'd have stayed in bed' sort of day, ... yep,... well I had one of those yesterday.
Thought I'd have a cup of tea, the canister was empty so went to the cupboard to get the box down to fill it up and hubby (bless him) had put the box on the top shelf. So off I went to get the buffet and I still could't reach, so climbed back down and got the longest wooden spoon I could find and was still on my tiptoes trying to hook it down, reached too far lost my footing and fell off the buffet,  good job the derriere is well padded!! On the up side down came the teabags. So after picking myself up went to fill up and why are they in twos?  mmm.... yes.. split the teabag and covered the top in tea leaves, great, oh well popped one in my cup, filled with water, stone cold I'd not even boiled the kettle!  Start again you fool, then got the sugar down and it needed filling up too cos there was maybe a spoon and a half left in, as I opened up the bag of sugar, the canister knocked over and spilt the remaining sugar! OMG, I didn't know sugar could travel so far, it was everywhere, so back to the brush and pan. Went off the idea of a cuppa altogether.  So off I went to do a Ladies hair at home cos she'd just been in hospital, turned up the wrong road and had to turn round in a tiny cul-de-sac with builders vans parked everywhere and caught the bottom of my car on a high kerb, with all the builders watching.... thank god for sunglasses!! Got to my Ladies house about twenty minutes late and I'd not packed the dryer... I was nearly crying by this time. Don't worry she says I have one you can use, believe me, that dryer was on strike, I could have blown it quicker myself and this was all before 11am.!!

So onto my card.
It's another Christmas one for the pile.
It's an easel card but for some reason I haven't taken a pic of that.









Recipe

Snowy Tilda -  coloured with distress inks. Magnolia Jingle Jangle snowflakes stamped on background and glittered with glamour dust, cut out using Tattered Lace deckle edge dies
Doohickey dies -  Ferns, So Wrapped Tilda Lace tag, Lamp, Flowers
Precious Marieke - snowflake border
Sue Wilson, festive collection - poinsettia border.
Tattered Lace -Severn die
Memory Box -grape vine
Find It Design - leaf and swirl die
Yvonne creations - poinsettia
Marianne - flower die
Cottage Cutz - Reindeer Mini
Stamps, bells, twine and kraft card from stash

Challenges 


Enjoy your weekend peeps.
Hugs Sue.


10 comments:

  1. OMG what a day you had yesterday! Hope today is going better :)
    Beautiful card with a really sweet image and such fabulous embellies, love the touches of yellow against the neutrals and kraft.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue may heart goes out to you sweetie but I must admit you did make me laugh. I kept thinking nothing else can go wrong for her but it did!!! Your card is so cute and beautiful Sue.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but I did chuckle Sue because I have those day..no clue why kitchen installers think we are all 6ft!!! but I can't manage the top of my cupboards either lol xx fabulous card by the way!! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you've had a better day today Sue! Your card is absolutely stunning! Lovely colours and gorgeous die cuts as well as a beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue
    Stunning card... love the Kraft card... wow what an awful time you have had...
    hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Sue..beautiful colouring with distress inks..
    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Cards All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! What a beauty!!! Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, I havent stopped laughing for the last 5 minutes.. still chuckling!!! Oh you poor thing, I would definitely have gone off having a cuppa after that fiasco! Aw poor love! No wonder you were nearly crying!!!
    Your card is utterly amazing honey, fantastic use of all those die cuts, such an effective and well planned design!!! I don't need to tell you I am a fan of your colouring, but I do love it sooo much!!! Beautiful work.
    I hope today is going better for you honey!.. Fingers crossed!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow Sue that certainly was one of those days!!
    ....beautiful card, your colouring is gorgeous

    Have a good weekend
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Sue! I hope your weekend is going well. Judy x

    ReplyDelete