Wednesday 3 May 2017

Doing Well, One More.

Good morning all you lovely crafters.
 Hope you've had a nice break.

  I didn't realise it was another holiday. So hubby and I decided to sort out the garage and dispose of all unwanted rubbish that one accumulates over time. Oh my.... so much stuff..... and so many spiders!! Thank you God.... they run faster than me.

I also found boxes of crafty stuff that I'd sorted to go and do you know looking through it there was some things that I can't even remember having and I picked some stuff out to re-use. Well, when I some stuff, there was quite a few, cos we all know how styles and moods change, I'll get a box says me....... So hubby threw me out and wouldn't let me back in, not even when I knocked on the door bearing gifts (coffee and cake) I had to leave it outside and he only opened the door when I was safely inside, .... big meany.  I'll sneak back later.

I've got another Christmas card to share with you today (I love making them cos you can really glitter them up) and I love the bigz poinsettia too.














Recipe

Magnolia Tilda in cosy coat -  coloured with distress inks, then stamped magnolia snowflakes onto the background and cut out using  Precious Marieke - Snowflake Circle   
Papers, LOTV and sentiment
Flowers, Bigz poinsetti and rolled roses Marianne die LR0163
Magnolia doohickey fern die and fairy tale tag die
Large snowflake is a Sarah Davies one I think and other various ones popped behind
Tattered Lace star tuck-ins
I O - bell die
Ribbon and lace from the Ribbon Girls
Pearl embellishment from Chloe
Off to check out the garage now Ha Ha, mustn't forget the box.
Ta ta for now.
Hugs Sue xx

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute and gorgeous Sue. Such awesome colouring and layout. You made me laugh about not being allowed back in again and going to creep out later.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous thanks so much for your visit and lovely comment xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you made me laugh again with the story of the garage!
    Such a beautiful Christmas card Sue!! I love the colours and your gorgeous colouring!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and delicate Sue!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so pretty and delicate such a gorgeous card
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never too early for Chrtistmas cards Sue and this is a lovely creation! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card Sue..I try and make a couple of Christmas cards each week so I'm not left racing to do them in December! lol huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue, this is just perfect, I have always been a fan of your stunning makes. Loving all those layers and I love Xmas bling too, but I think by the time it comes around, I would literally kill to make something summery!!! My goodness, you are a braver woman than me, I would be running out screaming not trying to get back in with all those spiders - shudderrrr!
    Thanks for popping by to show us your stunning work and popping by to say hi honey!
    Take care,
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete

  9. Such a delightful card, beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Midweek Magnolia, good luck in the draw
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas shape card Sue. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sue! Beautiful Christmas card, it's never too early to start them is it.
    Hugs Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colours...beautifully done! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do make me laugh Sue, it's very hard to part with crafty stash and I hope you managed to sneak it back in!
    This is SO pretty, you are very organised getting ahead with your Christmas cards!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is beautiful. Tilda is so sweet and love your design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete