Thursday 15 June 2017

Divine Tilda

Good morning all you lovely crafters.

Loving the sunshine but would love it even more if I didn't have to go to work. Boy does it get hot with dryers on etc. in the salon.
My craft room is in the loft too and even with the velux open there has been no breeze and it's just been too hot to craft up there even with a fan on!!

Had a funny request this week too. A client asked me if I'd wash her hair with my fingers ??!!
Bit disappointed really, I'd just kicked my shoes off..... ha ha

So onto my card.





Recipe

Divine Tilda coloured with Spectrum Noir Aquablend. Just love this Tilda, I've made a few with her so she'll pop up again.
Card shape using Tattered Lace Hearts and craft card embossed with shabby beige frantage
Papers, cut out using Tattered Lace Ornamental Torn Edge Hearts
Crafters Companion - Rustic Lattice edged with walnut stain, Filigree flourish,Weathered window, Chic butterfly
Tattered lace - Spring into summer butterfly die and stamp
Nellies - Romantic bird die (fence)
Natural sisal under the satin rolled roses
Brown and cream lacy rolled flowers is a free die
Ivy - Cottage Cutz die
Metal bird charm, pearls and ribbon from stash
Love die - ebay

Challenges

Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolias - Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image
Magnolia Forever - Things With Wings
Simply Magnolia - Garden and Blooms
All About Magnolia Challenge -All About Anything Goes
Magnolialiscious - Anything Goes (Option Masking)
Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia - A Special Date (Birthday)
Paradise Of Magnolia - Anything Goes

Off to check out some of your beautiful blogs now peeps.
Hugs Sue .XX


13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sue! I love the vintage style and I adore this Tilda, in fact I have coloured her up this week too.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty design and super sweet Tilda... haven't coloured a Tilda for ages, must get one used! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, love the sepia colour theme. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again lol, loving all the embellishments. Thank you for joining us at All about Magnolia for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with lot of lovely embellishments! Thanks for join us at Paradise of Magnolia this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious Challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue, a gorgeous Christmasy card honey! So many beautiful layers and details and superb colouring!!!
    Oooh I agree about the heat, it literally melts your creativity at the moment.
    He he, such a funny request, you're always so funny, kicked my shoes off indeed!
    Thank your for sharing your stunning work, with us a Marvelous Magnolia!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning card! I like many interesting detals. Thank you for joining us to Paradise of Magnolia, hugs.
    Mlarisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Sue! Your colouring is wonderful. What beautiful ribbon and dies you have used!!!
    Many thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooh my, what a wonderful card! Love the design, the shape, the monochromatic touch and all the fine embellies! Thanks so much for showing your gorgeous card in our LHOSM challenge :)
    Happy crafting, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us over at LHOSM, loving the shape, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi wow this is stunning adore the colours and design so much detail !! Inspired as always !
    and just love your sense of humour :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sue I want to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, it has taken me awhile to repay the compliment but I am rarely on the computer these days, I am hoping that I can back into my crafting in the near future and with cards like this one to inspire me I can't wait. I absolutely adore this little beauty, divine Tilda looks so beautiful in the shades of brown, the embellishments and card design are top notch, so glad I popped by
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete