Sunday 15 April 2018

Tilda in Pink

Hello to all who venture over here.

Well managed to get my exhaust fixed on my car only to be told I need a tyre now... what next I wonder?

Hopefully the weather is about to change though so something to look forward to I was frozen to the bone last week.
I try to meet up with my best friend once a week and go for lunch. It was decided we would go for a Carvery locally. We were seated right in an aisle where upon every time the door opened the freezing cold wind blew in. We were getting colder and colder and at one point I was shivering that much I shook my peas off my fork!!!
 'Do you want ice in your drink' the waiter asked, ...... nooo that's fine.... I'll just dip my toe in it!!!!!!!

 It took me till 9:00pm that night with the fire on full before I thawed out. Now I know how Anna felt!! 

Onto my card








I'll list items used later.
Have a good week.
Hugs Sue.

15 comments:

  1. Don’t you just love that shivering trying to enjoy a meal? 😡
    Beautiful card, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, made me happy to know that you still visit :) I love this Magnolia card that you made, your use of lace is fabulous!
    I wish I could color like you with the distress inks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, this is such a easel beautiful card! Love this Tilda and all the fabulous die cuts and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card sue..so many gorgeous details and I love your design and cute Tilda..glad you have thawed out..Summer for you not too far away while I slide into winter..but I don't get snow, just chilly..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue
    Love all your stories ... I still laugh at the one about the hair cut....
    Really pretty card... Gorgeous colours... Fabulous em bellies...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza! Just beautiful. I can't get over the detail of your card - so intricate and so much to look at. The design is picture perfect and the recipient of this card will have a treasure! Hugs
    PS Good luck with the car:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness! Confection is the word that comes to mind. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful Sue & so full of lots of loveliness. You made me laugh at your story of your meal out. Glad you are thawed out.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Sue. I love how you coloured Tilda perfectly and the bows and the butterflies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning!!! Love it! Thank you for entering the monthly Challenge over at Magnolia-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've experienced the same Sue and it's not nice! Absolutely adore your gorgeous card too!
    Hugs Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card Sue ♥ Great coloring and lovely details.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Lovely Hänglar or sweet Magnolia's challenge.
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia DT Maria "tinyworks"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Simply magnolia this month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My She is just Adorable and loooove all those Gorgeous pinks. So Inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete