Saturday 9 June 2018

Sun Keep Shining Please

Hello all you lovely crafters.

Hope the weather where you are is as lovely as ours. We really have been blessed with some lovely days.

I managed to go to a craft event in Doncaster last weekend but it seemed much smaller than it had been in previous years and I know this because I went home with only one small bag and some money still left in my purse!!!!  Such a shame as there aren't many events in our neck of the woods and it's not always possible to travel too far afield.
Every year I promise myself that I'll get to Ally Pally but alas,  still not happened.

So I do my bit to keep the postmen in jobs and have items delivered (well that's my explanation to my Hubby when he has to retrieve a parcel from the sorting office cos I'm at work when they arrive and well says I 'if I didn't work darling I could sign for them myself'
So off I go to work whilst he's at the sorting office........

My Grandson who's nearly three, made me chuckle this week. My youngest Daughter was doing his mums hair so for a quick lunch she'd bought a be good to yourself Cottage Pie as a quick meal which just needed to be popped into the microwave.
He tucked in and after a few mouthfuls said 'you're a good cook mummy, it's yummy.
Soooo funny considering that when she makes it from scratch he turns his nose up!!
Strike one to Sainsbury's
Her face was a picture.

And this weeks funny wee story.
A client rang wanting her hair colouring with one of my co workers.
'What colour is it now ?' she asked
Oh dark black was the answer!!!
We're still trying to work that one out.

So onto my card.











Back later peeps with details and Challenges.
Have a super weekend.
Hugs Sue x

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed Sue, lots of gorgeous embellishment, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome creation Sue. I adore your stories.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Sue. Love the colours and your fabulous design. (Thank you for your little stories they always make me smile).
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue this is just so beautiful.I love all the delicate die cuts on there too.
    I used to go to the craft shows a bit but haven't done in years, I find I am a total internet shop shopper now!!! I do love when the postman brings me my little packages!!
    Thank you for taking the time to pop in on our celebration at Swedish House Crafts,
    Hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete