Friday 22 February 2019

Hello Again.

Good evening to all you lovely crafters, long time no post, it really does seem soooo long ago

. It's funny how life gets in the way of you doing something you love, then it seems harder to get back into the swing of it.

Looking back over the time so much has happened, some good some not so good. One thing is for sure though, all I need to do to brighten the day is visit some of my blogger friends posts and see amazing creations to inspire me to get back into the dusty old craft room and blow off a few cobwebs.

It hasn't stopped me buying crafty goodies, oh no.... just been stockpiling them ready to put into action, oh boy.... where to start!!!!

I've found a few I've had a while so at least I've got something to post for now.
Just hope I can still remember how to.












Recipe

Magnolia Tilda -  with bunny slippers
Coloured using DI. cut out usingMarianne LR0240
Joy crafts - edger die 0476 and viewmaster 0451
Doohickey - Butterfly and Flower die
Precious Marieke - Seasonal Flowers Frame
Flowers , ribbon and pearl trim from stash

Off to have a peek around.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs, Sue.

2 comments:

  1. You haven't forgotten how to produce gorgeous creations Sue. This is gorgeous. I hope the bad things were not too bad.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Sue it's gorgeous huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete